I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Susan Sontag passes by

"Where is the acknowledgment that this was not a 'cowardly' attack on 'civilisation' or 'liberty' or 'humanity or 'the free world' but an attack on the world's self-proclaimed superpower, undertaken as a consequence of specific American alliances and actions?"


Susan Sontag died in New York City of cancer, on December 28 2004. She was 71.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrik, I heard about that on NPR when I was in Texas with my mom over winter break. That was such depressing news. We need more people like her to stand up and speak out for what they believe. This damn country is full of lazy and self-absorbed people who just don't care about any one or any country other than themselves. Did you hear about this?

 
At 5:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She got a distinguished award in my city just last October.

Rest in peace.

Alberto

 
At 12:29 pm, Blogger Patrick said...

Delane, I probably wouldn't have done, but I can't tell because I can't get access to the page you linked to!

Sorry! Ummm.. hints? Subject?

Cheers though all the same - it was worth it to hear about "my lesbian Sara's...". I wish I had my own lesbian; my dyke friends don't let me own them. Fooey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home