I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Off to Avon

My Grandmother went into hospital again last Wednesday, and since it's the runup to Christmas and I have time to spare before jetting off to the Alps for a week of skiing, I'm going down to help out. It doesn't sound so good when you say it like that - that one is going to help before holidaying.

But she's in hospital with Bronchitis and at her age that's really not good. So I'm going to go and hang out with my Grandfather and attempt to occupy his time. We'll obsess about his windows XP machine that has post it notes stuck all around the edge of the screen telling him passwords and links and instructions. We'll lay a carpet from their home in Worcester 20 years ago and we'll move furniture around in an attempt to make sure I can't move my back at all for skiing during the following week.

It'll be amusing.

And of course, there'll be Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home