I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Marshmallow man

Trying on all the assorted skiing stuff that I've managed to collect over the last couple days, I being to realise that my appearance is taking on the impression of a blimp. I'm going to have to slim down on the bulk - I'm skiing, not rolling down a scree slope without any protection.

Plus, my sisters were commenting the other day, saying how with my 'tiny ass' I'l have to gain weight for the trip - otherwise I'll come out in bruising from falling down all the time. I refrained from the "honey, there's nothing this ass hasn't taken" comment because, well there's a lot this ass hasn't taken; if that's not going to far.

See the line, watch the line, just go right over the line. Yes, that was too far. Look, that's the line way behind you, far in the distance only barely visible on the horizon.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe in lines and I'm sure your ass is fine.

have a great time skiing and merry xmas.

gdayscott x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home