I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Male Bonding

I'm at my cousins house, in the lead up to Christmas, and for the first time ever really, we're hanging out. We're doing the 'male bonding' thing that so many straight guys seem to accomplish without feeling self-conscious, without self analysis. I in turn, can't do it without analyzing the situation, but that doesn't forgo my enjoyment of it.

We're just kicking around whilst my cousins, who like to be cool whilst I relish in being decidedly uncool, smoke cigarettes from their window ledge and yet allow most of the smoke straight back inside. We listen to bad music from our laptops and lounge around in front of the space heater that blows a stream of hot air across the room, just like the hot air I'm blowing...

I'm having a whale of a time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home