I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas morning

It's 10:20 on Christmas morning and everyone's emergimg after a late night last night. My mother walked into where I was sleeping to greet me but, having woken up earlier to put out stockings, I was exhausted.
My state of awareness is only notable because I was reeling from the horrific and bloody nightmare I was waking up from.

And the nightmare was so clear and real that for a moment, my fake smile, my fake happiness was the best I could muster. And this on Christmas morning.

--
Sent from my Treo

1 Comments:

At 5:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it all gets too tedious over this period then the answer will always be found in a bottle. shallow I know but we can deal with the effects in the new year! Wishing you a good one!
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home