I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Doodles

I try and sit down to do some work and the thoughts just run out of my head. This feels like the worst part of taking an exam but I'm not even taking an exam. I took a load of work down to the South when I was with my Grandparents in the vain hope that something would get done but that came to nothing. I even took work with me skiing but I was so exhausted each day that there was no hope of focusing afterwards.
Now, in the predictable gulley that is the post New Years lull I'm stuck trying to work but finding I'm failing at it. I love working but somehow at the moment I can't. And I have to finish polishing one essay and write two others by Monday.

And move cities somewhere in the meantime.

No chance of doing a good job, simply no chance.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give you my moral support, Patrick! I also find revision quite hard. In fact, I must go and do some now.

Cheerio!

Alberto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home