I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Settling in

I went skiing for a week, and now I'm back from skiing and everything looks the same.

At only one other time in my life have I had to use my calves so much... and he knows who he is. At one point on Saturday afternoon I had to just ski halfway down the mountain and sit on a bench for an hour or so, in the middle of the day, because I was too exhausted to keep going at it. Consolation prize - it seems I can still ski after an eight year hiatus and now my legs are back on the road to being toned again - here's to week long workouts!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you are home. lol. c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home