I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

It's been days

It's been a couple of days and I've been doing the Seattle thing with Alaina.
We've done the energetic Greenlake thing, the 'family' thing and the sitting around thing. Tonight we're going to try to get her some practice on doing the gay thing before hitting San Francisco. It's be fun.
Party last night and we danced. I felt like some sort of band conductor, leading the troupe in the new style of crazy. It's fun to dance with American teens - they don't know the whole club dance thing at all because of the ludicrous laws, which makes it hilarious for me to watch and for them to emulate me.

Of course I feel like a complete idiot doing energetic dancing to their music whilst they sway from side to side not knowing where to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home