I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, June 18, 2004

and it's on to the next

I hope this vacation doesn't turn into a sort of lap of honour where I simply do quick visits with a load of token 'best friends'. I'm moving on to my next 'targets' tomorrow morning and will be with Alaina for a while which I'm sure will be a blast. I can't wait to see her and her whole family; it'll be a hoot I'm sure. I hope.
This evening, walking down the road, I notice that today eveen my palms got tanned. Which is slightly surreal. I think partly I was lucky because I wasn't really in direct sun for that long or very consistently, but was walking through a lot of dappled light, making my tan less of a burning session.
I walked halfway across the city (or so it seemed) today; from central downtown to Fremont/Wallingford. My feet a tired now, as is my head, since I'd worried so much about changing my flight details today that I woke up at three this morning, and then five and then six and then finally six thirty: too much.
Also I need to remind myself of the rules of colons and semi-colons, but really need a simple rule to remember the 'correct' usage patterns. I need a less/fewer kind of rule because that one I find really easy, but never really know if I'm using a colon correctly; subsequently I use them less frequently. I should really read the book on punctuation I bought - the beginning was interesting so it shouldn't go too downhill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home