I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, June 14, 2004

I'm not here anymore


I'm going to be anonymous from now on. This may be the last post for a while, it may not, I can't really know. I'm flying out to Seattle tomorrow morning and so, when staying with friends, don't know how much time I'll be able to spend blogging. Blogging on their PCs. I'm sure they'll be good and let me have a go, to document the mundane actions in my life, trapsing around the world with a rucksack and a phone for company.
And what company.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 5:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shucks. as soon as i find an interesting blog, the author vanishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home