I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Shadows of long term friends


My parents are going to Cambridge again tomorrow, and I can't go. I'm going to miss our friends whom they're meeting. The reason I'm staying behind for is a really good one, but I'm still going to miss them. The reason for not going is an exceptionally good one, as some of my best, most amazing friends have decided to have a little 'goodbye for the summer' sort of afternoon meal with me/for me.
But the Cambridge crowd is fun too.

Cambridge, oh wealthy, green, conservative, intellectual Cambridge, how I will miss you. Don't forget you've lost a queen from your bussom today. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home