I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

With nothing to do

I will sit out in the grass, sunbathing, and flipping through my pile of books, unsure of what to read.
I've got a great stack to decide from. Although I've got almost a whole bookcase full of books still needing reading, this is a pared down - of the moment - handful.

  • George Orwell: Nineteen Eighty-Four

  • Virginia Woolf: To the Lighthouse

  • Stephen Jay Gould: I Have Landed

  • Arturo Perez-Reverte: The Fencing Master

  • Matt Ridley: Genome, The Autobiography of a Species in 23 Chapters


  • This is tough. Non-fiction, classics, or Modern writing?

    1 Comments:

    At 8:57 pm, Blogger Chrisafer said...

    Virginia Woolf can do no wrong. Well, not that she's dead now, anyway. To the Lighthouse is wonderful.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home