I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, April 23, 2004

It's all talk of resignation

My major big-boy boss had his last day of work at the store today. He said goodbye to me in our stockroom and we did all the goodluck rituals that people do. Moments later I turned around, carrying on with my work. Then I realised that was pretty symbolic - everyone is disposable. In your job there's almost always someone around the corner vying for your position. Like in life where someone can drop you at the slightest sign of trouble or challenge, so in work. That was me last night, and that's going to be me in four weeks time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home