I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

That's one of the posts that vanishes into the ether

When you look for me online, don't try and make me into an example, a blogs are meant to be thought dumps for instant rants. That doesn't mean that everything included in them is well thought out or planned. That doesn't mean that everything I write is correct - I am not a newspaper, I have no fact-checker or editor to look through copy. All I can do is write and hope that I'm not feeling down or scared or shaking with guilt at the moment I write. Perhaps things I write don't go down well, that's because I write as a personal exchange. I'll write something and read it a few hours later, reconsider, and then delete the whole thing. If you happen to come along at the 'wrong' moment, you find a horrific and sharp attack, but later on in the day, you would view a homogenised and democratic thought. I'm not perfect, don't shoot me down before I've even begun, life is hard enough without bullets though my wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home