I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

And tonight it's out again

To become more tired and grey looking! Why we all put ourselves through the 'duty' of going out so frequently is beyond me, but we do. We seem to think that if not present, we'll be shunned by friends and forgotten by all. If one doesn't go out for a week, all that happens is people go 'huh - he's no here' for about two seconds, and then move on! I talked to some of the new friends I've made over the last few weeks and they're all going out except for one, and she's staying in to write an essay... fun!
ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home