I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Can I ask you a question?

"What is it that you're looking for in this thing with me. Friendship or more than that? Me X"


That makes me feel so horrible. I just spent four hours with him having fun, going to an art gallery, and enjoying the day. I don't want him to think that I'm always available, but I do like him. He's a great guy. I don't know why I'm more reading to go further with other people than him, but I am. Perhaps its because I know he's there for me, he likes me, and is not going to desert me for someone else in another city. But that text was painful to receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home