I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Road trip

I had to be up for eight to drive down to Cardiff this morning. Exhausted now, and need sleep but now must deal with family. What a pain life is. Everyone wants a piece of your time, wants to be your first priority, wants you to 'just' even though they're not prepared to return the favour. You love your family, but don't they just get on your nerves? It's the men coming back from war scenario - the rest of the country doesn't understand just what they've been though, not matter how much explanation is given. Whether I tell them I'm about to drop to sleep or whether I just do it, they won't understand how exhausted and emotionally drained I am. I don't think I can really take, all that much more. If there's anyone around who has a spare boot, please, invite yourself into my head and give it a good kicking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home