I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Making out

I've been a bad boy... On thursday night, instead of being good and simply making eyes at the other guys, I made out with them. Unfortunately the two that I did this with are best friends and both want the other to back off. Not a happy little party going on down here. P didn't want to dance, supposedly being in a 'bad mood' all night, so I went with his best friend to the dancefloor - after all, why go to a nightclub and not dance. Unfortunately I wasn't in a position to resist when he was trying to get his tongue down my throat, so I joined in. At least he was good at it. I still don't know where I stand on this, but I do feel like a complete shit for leading P on when I'm not sure what I'm doing. I wasn't deliberately being malicious, but as they had both been plying me with alcohol all night I was less inhibited than I would normally be.
I'm a big water drinker when I'm going out as I like to be in control, and though I had four bottles that evening, they still must have managed to give me more than I'd have normally drank. The issue is, I have to decide between the steady and wonderful guy who I've been attracted to for months, or the excitable and chirpy guy who is going back to university in a week's time. He and I are more alike though, that's the thing, but P and I have fun...
I'm about to see one of them in an hour or so it town to talk. Perhaps I'll be able to sort this all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home