I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

'New' shoe

Bargain! £17 down from £55. I know you don't care, but it's fun getting stuff cheap whislt browsing tat. That's why markets are poplular. I got these today whilst looking through the mountains of rubbish that trickles through the UK attempting to look cool. Of course, by buying these I am assuming they look cool. But then, I think they do.
These red things are part of the dying boxing/ballet shoe trend that's been going around over the last year. The trend has allowed Gola to come out of their pariah status to become accepted by the snobbish classes as being 'street'. No mistake, they're awful shoes. Mine are not Gola, I would not wear that kind of thing on my feet, I'd prefer worn out old running shoes. At least those are comfortable, rather than just being a tiny, overpriced glove over your socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home