I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, February 27, 2004

Going straight

We're going to a straight club tomorrow. How od. I can figure going to straight bars, but a straight club>? Last time I went to a straight club, I got a ring of bouncers protecting me. I was oblivious of course, but my friends told me the next day that I had been guarded all evening. What nice chaps. Anyway, that's the plan, it'll be a change, and interesting to see who leaves with black eye for looking too faggy. Welcome to England - we are a 'tolerant' society. Of course, we hate outsiders, but will tolerate them, not accept them. Being in a minority makes one notice dumbass politicians even more than before, I find.
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home