I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, March 05, 2004

Shall we all go for a 'Boy-zilian'

at the TruSpa in SanFrancisco? Could be fun - but... stubble!
I don't think I need a tidy down there, but if you do... don't hesitate. I can understand girls doing this whole thing - you've only got a bit of hair, mainly concentrated in front. But most guys are rather more covered. I'm assuming they'll wax your ass and such associated parts too, which could lead to rather a lot of chaffing. Perhaps we'll soon see guys walking down the street bow-legged and will immediately know they've just been done. Well, either fucked or waxed. Take your pick.
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home