I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

What a nightmare last night

I had a nightmare last night - which was odd because I don't normally even remember my dreams, let alone suffer from them. I think my brain is too preoccupied and busy to be bothered with dreams. When I'm exhausted I don't dream, it's only when I'm really well rested that I do - a rarity an any case. The other thing is that I didn't wake up from it, so just woke up in the morning with a really bad feeling, though I can't remember the last time I had a nightmare. It was about me setting up a system to blow up the world. Very odd. Anyway, I'm going to sleep on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home