I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, January 23, 2004

I forgot to charge them AGAIN

The last time I worked for this family I didn't charge them for my taxi, so tonight I told them I was going to add the amount onto the bill. This time time I add on the last evening's taxi but not one for tonight - so am still out of pocket. It's £7 so I'm not exactly starving through missing the money (!) but the principle is there - I'm annoyed that I've left that money when I could have it! If you see a note blowing about the street to you watch it wash down the storm drain or do you pick it up, dry it out, and spend it. Of course - that's MINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home