I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Tweak tweak?

I don’t know what reminded me of this, but it was funny. I was leaning against the door in store's main office today, just about to go - when one of my bosses (also a big friend) walks up to me and – tweaks a nipple. Of course i'm wearing a relatively small (ie tight) t-shirt so they were prominent, and so also kind of ‘high profile’. I don’t have to think - i just reach out and tweak back! It was so instinctive, like saying hi.. She wasn’t offended – before anyone thinks that – we’re friends, and plus she’s about the most outspoken and loud person I know – if there’d been anything wrong with it, she would have said. Me, I didn’t mind, thanks for asking!
Anyway, that was a moment of my day. Don’t hate me for it.
btw the picture - it's not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home