I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Stupid thing I do with the radio

I love play around with the radio when I'm skipping around stations avoiding ads. It's one of my favorite ways of wasting time, and is mildly amusing at the same time. This doesn't really work if you've got a digital (ie click a button) radio rather than moving a dial to tune the frequency - the aesthetics just aren't the same. What you do is, when avoiding ads or looking half decent music - linger on each station long enough to hear a tiny snippet of what's going on, and then move on.
"...what's better than taking a bit of oil, mixed with half an Oxo chicken cube...
... and Melanie from Great Barr won our best ever competition to fly off to Barcelona this Friday...
... a door free when you buy a window from SafeWest UK Windows...
... You worked your way inside of me. It's amazing what a boy can do...
... Your love keeps on coming like a thunderbolt...
... and 50% off all toiletries this week only - hurry down!"

If you're bored and wasting time, that's a great way. Now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home