I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, January 26, 2004

That little curve at your waist

All I'm saying is that the little curve that guys have just above their pelvis is a beautiful and moreover, HOT sight! You get it most pronounced when you're not carrying a lot of weight - it's just disgusting if it's accompanying a beer belly. If you're rather 'trim' -(what a proper English word)- and keep fit, you'll have it. After not having a great line there, I'm getting mine back at the moment. Speaking of which - I'm hungry; was at the gym for two hours today and yet don't feel like I've accomplished much - more of the same and I'm not exhausted. The not exhausted thing is rather nice: for a change my body has enough energy to last the night feeling comfortable rather than hungry. When you're doing as much exercise as I am (my job being like a constant workout) it's really hard to take in as many calories as you need. I ate two energy bars today equalling over 700 calories. It's not like I don't eat - I had enough for two people today, but if you're hungry you gotta eat - especially since I'm still losing weight - 70kgs and falling. Not good. Maybe protein shakes or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home