I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, September 17, 2004

f8e825eausb

pictureIt took so long to get this damn thing to work. I got this with C the other day, and have been trying for hours to make it connect. Though I hate the trackpad on my laptop less than I used to, I still don't have a real love for the thing, and so I got this mouse. It's fabulous - a little dongle plugs into the side of the computer via USB and then the AAA powered mouse communicates via (I assume) bluetooth. There's also a little USB extension cable to the dongle can be placed a little further from the computer - allowing greater reach. My qualm was getting it to work with OS X as there's no documentation on this anywhere that I can find, but somehow, after simply fiddling with the powerbook's system options for mice, it works. It really does 'just work'!

I jumped up and down. Fab little thing - a proper (and small) wireless mouse for my laptop - superb!
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home