I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Despite the time, I will sleep

It's only midnight, and though that's six hours away from the hour that I've been getting to sleep of late, I think I'll give it a go tonight.... might as well!
One reason I feel able to sleep (perhaps) is that I went out and exhausted myself on a run, attempting to get into training for the Great North Run - a half marathon in Newcastle that's taking place only two weeks from now. I don't know if I'll be able to do it - especially with all the drinking that I'll be 'obliged' to do during Fresher's week at uni, but I'll attempt to make an effort! What's there to lose - I have to get my muscle tone back anyway.... might as well do it this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home