I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Came out to her

I just came out to my mother. I jumped into the car as she was driving off to a conference - the first time I'd been able to catch her alone for ages, and simply told her. She wasn't negative, she wasn't postive, she was simply all right. I think with time she'll come around to the view that having me as a son really isn't all that bad.

Now I'm rushing to go out with the guys (what a heterosexual phrase is that!) and have to get from home to bar in twenty minutes. There's no way!

Love..... Patrick

1 Comments:

At 9:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! 'cos at the end of the day, you are her son and she loves you. Enjoy the rest of the evening. C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home