I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Lets eat some raw eggs

They say it's good for you. There's a lot of protein in an egg - especially when it hasn't been cooked. For some reason, cooking the egg denatures the protein and so it's really thought to be best to eat eggs that haven't been cooked. I'm just home from my night of clubbing and, though it's 4:10 and I'm feeling rather under the influence, I've managed to force myself to down two uncooked eggs. I mixed them up with milk and simply drank them. If I hadn't been drinking I don't think I'd have had the courage to actually take them; it's a pretty disgusting idea and a pretty disgusting taste.

I just have to keep thinking how it's meant to make you look good - muscle without the fat! Yeah!

Eugh, I need some water! NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home