I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

I've been off hiking

And I haven't been able to stop missing them. I miss him, and I miss her. I want them both. Then both should be here.

I don't know what I'm doing without them. I've been with her for a month and I can't get over not being around each other now. I've been around him for two days and the withdrawal is just as intense. I lay in bed, feeling out of place because I don't have another person next to me, laying there for me to roll over and sleep with.

I'll have been sitting out on the mountain, surrounded by the beauty of life, and unable to even laugh at the sight of the bear we'd just encountered, the mountain goats we'd seen, the amazing flowers found no-where else in the world; I'll be thinking about him, wanting to find him, thinking up schemes for how we can be together.

It really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home