I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Which bit's going wrong?

An aside: my elbows are always the first part of my body to warn me that I'm getting tired. Right now not my elbows are not the only part of me that aches. I'm back in Seattle, the road trip is over, though not forgotten.
In fact, I may reprise my role of navigator-in-chief for a quick run down to Oregon to pick up a nice little Apple Powerbook sans the Sales tax that runs crazy everywhere else.

Also, thing happened that I don't want to talk about right now. All I can say is that they were good things, fun things, and made me smile. Made me smile a lot.
So to anyone who's having a great day, I'm glad, because I am too. I'm completely shattered, wilting and run down, but am happy for it because the reason's a good one and one I can't look away from. But really, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home