I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The flowering spring

Today has been the most beautiful day of the year so far. It's a stunner - a warm morning, toasty midday with clear skies, and now a nippy and still evening. My sister is home all day at the moment, revising for the dreaded GCSE exams that we have in this country. She's very clever and such but still, the pressure is mounting on her. I think she's getting an idea of what my older sister and I went through to do them. Not that she's cracking or anything, but I think she's now realising that when we were doing nothing, part of it was just a distraction for your mind - getting away from the worry or remembering thousands of facts for at least eleven seperate subjects.
I've been inside the store all day, working away, serving people who would also almost certainly rather be elsewhere. If you're shopping on the first really stunning day of the year, there's got to be something wrong with you. You come from a natural, airy, bright atmosphere to a airy, bright but artificial atmosphere where all the outdoor delights are merely being recreated!
Anyway the light today was brilliant, one of those days where the sun refracts all over the place making every nook and cranny look bright and cheerful. You can't help but enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home