I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Arses

They were ID-ing people today at the clubs. It's not like we live in the states or something! Good God. I don't carry ID, so, there being no chance of me getting in without any, I came home. Pain in the ass that really, especially since I'm of the legal age, but I just don't carry ID. Why - it's just one more the for someone to steal if they want to - and then they have something proving they are in fact, you! Rubbish - that was mightily annoying. So the rest of my friends go into the club and I'm left to get a taxi home.
They're doing it this week because it's half-term and all the schoolkids are out being gay and are able to come clubbing midweek. The police want to stop this, so annoy me with it instead. Any self-respecting under 18 would have FAKE ID anyway. It's not hard to get - I just don't carry ID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home