I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Speaking of improvements

This is yet another design. Forgive me the lack of style - I hand coded it and therefore, it's a bit raw. I'll do the graphics and prettiness over the next few days. I can't stand it looking quite so bare as it does at the moment. It all takes time. Time which I've spent today, but time which only produces limited results despite the hour. Not being a natural webdesigner, coding by hand (since Dreamweaver etc really doesn't work all that well with Blogger), takes me an extraordinarily long time.

By the end of the week, it'll look good.

1 Comments:

At 8:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but it looks a lot better already - I am sure by the end of the week it will be perfect!! C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home