I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Comment posts

I'm really sorry if you've commented on the site and not had a reply - there's some crazy stuff been going on with my email link that sends me commetns whenever they're posted. Normally I don't actually read my own site (since I kind of know what's on there already) and so I hadn't seen that people were commenting when I didn't know about it. Hopefully it won't continue; I've changed things around a bit.

Anyway, that's all really, so I've been going through the comments, reading.
So I know you're there if you were there! Thanks for the input everyone!


link

1 Comments:

At 12:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not offended. it isn't the first time i've been blanked by a good looking man!

gdayscott x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home