I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Notebook: Russell Beattie

I'm really liking the trademark and copyright, technology and comment site by Russel Beattie. Perhaps I've missed something over that last few years but I've never heard of him, and I think he's great!

I hope I don't find something horrible on his site in a few days time, making me regret thinking I like him! I'm sure he's a dude.


link

Also of note, I'm engrossed in a review of the iPod Shuffle, which I orderd a couple days ago, on iPodlounge.com. It's great - in depth and long but not overly pontificating; strangely unusual on the web!

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home