I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Disconnected Aspirations

I have been, and will continue to be temporarily disconnected from the web for the moment. I'm in the midst of an Apple warranty-replacement operation since my Powerbook's power supply stopped working entirely a couple days ago, having been operating in fits and starts for a number of weeks. It gave up the ghost and so I'm now stuck with an empty battery and a lack of connection.
I've even resorted to buying a newspaper in hard copy to get some news; I was shocked by my own gaul!

Back soon, read BoingBoing or something instead - it seems like the 'fashionable' thing to do now, so, may as well stick with it since it now gets you credit on the blogging 'street'. I feel like the offspring of a bohemian family who've suddenly realised that what they've lived their whole life is, suddenly, intensely cool and desired by all. But in my situation I'm really just the friend of a bohemain offspring who gets a little cool rubbed off by association...
It's that mediocre level of cool that is so difficult to aspire to!

1 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gall patrick, not gaul!!
(I just love your spelling - sometimes it is SO off the wall I HAVE to smile - and I need something to make me smile!) lol. c x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home