I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Just watched the marathon

Be lost by our own little british trooper - Paula Radcliffe. There were so many clichés piled on by the commentators on TV - I thought I'd be sick. And of course there was the armchair observations by my unable-to-run-five-miles-without-dying father, who kept on saying:
"she's lost now, oh, she's lost it now; look she's lost it now"

Shuttup! Idiot.

So she flunked out - it was like 100 degrees there today - impossible heat! Though the American bronze winner whose name I can't remember - what an improvement; completely unexpected but exciting too.

Anyway, that was Athens today.

Update: It turns out she's called Deena Kastor. I must not watch enough Athletics - I'd never heard of her.
Reuters Story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home