I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Off to Gay Paris

For the week, starting with a quick hop across the English Channel tomorrow lunchtime. Whether I'll be able to find any places with internet access or whether the apartment I'll be staying at will have access, I don't know, but I'll try. The site linked below , HotCafe is great for free WiFi access points within cafes in Paris, but whether any of them will work is another matter.

We'll see, it might be fun, it may be torture. Wish me luck with the great country. I'm packing my dictionary for a quick refreshing of the language - haven't spoken any french for three years, so I'm just a little rusty...

This'll be interesting.

HotCafe.fr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home