I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Paris Plage

It's Paris and it's the city. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing here, but here I am, doing the stuff and getting away with it, whatever that means. We've been to the galleries, done the whole shopping in french thing, and got annoyed by bad hygiene. I'm even more out of the US timezone than normal so am kind out of of it.
One thing I'm missing is the longing feeling. When I was first back, I really missed him, I sat around moping and nont really knowing what to do. Now I seem to be able to just forget about it and get on with doing stuff, not really affected. The problem is that I want to be affected, I don't want to forget, and I don't want him to either. This is how it's supposed to be, but not the way I want it to be.

I'll just have to make sure 'they' all commit to attending next year. The college is Europe and the course is 'backpacking across it'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home