I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Elijah, Elijah!

I've got a friend of my sister's staying with us now who's been working for a company called PMK HBH, who do PR for movies and other known 'celebrities'. One of her jobs of late was to work with Elijah Wood, keeping him on track in their schedule.
Though it can't be a great job, if you've gotta wake up anyone, Elijah wouldn't be that bad a straw to draw - I think I could make myself enjoy it.... Supposedly he sleeps at almost every opportunity, wherever they may happen to be, will just lay down on the floor in the middle of a busy office and fall asleep.

Now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home