I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Returned from Paris

paris metro signI'm back from Paris now, I'm knackered out, having been doing the whole "I really care what your'e talking about, no really" thing, and now need to crash. It's a beautiful city, but not a fun city to be stressed in, to be tired in, or to be ambivalent in. Of course I loved being there - it's a totally unique place and a real blast to try at relearn ones french on the fly... One of my favorite things to do in France is to just sit in a cafe or on a bench on the sidewalk and attempt to understand what passers-by are talking about as they go past; to catch the snatches of conversation they broadcast to the world.
I'm rubbish at it, mainly because my French is so rusty, having not been to France in two years, but I really enjoy it still. It's crazy really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home