I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Plus...

My time zones are all wrong, and though it's 11AM exactly here, my brain remains at 4AM the night before. This makes me tired and having not had sleep overnight, an overnight of stressful travelling next to a pain in the ass mother with her two year old daughter screaming in my ear, from my window seat. I flew around the world for fourteen hours, and didn't sleep a wink. I really want to sleep, but the day is beautiful even though my arms are losing their strength.
THE TIREDNESS MAKES ME VULNERABLE
...and so my eyes continue to water, to think of them sleeping, without me.
I got so used to sleeping with two seperate people. For over a month with a girl whom I love, and then with a boy whom I love. I don't know where to look now.


Beds not shared are full of ghosts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home