I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, August 09, 2004

My family returns

And if feels strange to have a house full of my family again, like, where did they all come from? My sister has returned from France, my mother from Ireland and my father from the office. I don't know what to do with them.

Of course I'm still exhausted and completely out of it. Over the last 48 hours I've had eight hours sleep. Which wouldn't be so bad, but they've been restless hours where I don't know how to sleep, how to just live.
I want the boy back and I want him to come sleep in my bed RIGHT NOW. This sort of shit isn't supposed to happen.

Not to me.

I want to have a six year old girl's tantrum, throw my fists up into the air and scream.

But I don't

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home