I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

My feet are killing me

Well it's actually more my legs, which are dying from all the muscle being ripped apart and then trying desperately to grow back together. Every time I walk down some stairs (or in fact, move at all) I let out a little yelp of pain on each step.
"Oww, Oww, Oww, Oww, Oww, Oww, Oww, Oww, Oww."

And that's when you're going down fast. The slower you move, the more you notice the pain and so want to move even slower to stop it hurting so much! katie price - aka 'glamour star' JordanOf course this doesn't work at all, it just drags out the discomfort more, making a rather stupid thing to do, even if it is what you naturally try to do. This all resulted from my little kick to get back into being a fit and healthy human being. This was demonstrated by spending a long day at work, dealing with a minor British celebrity ('Jordan' - see photo) and then having the audacity to think that doing exercise would actually be a good idea. How wrong I was. It was a 6km run, then a half hour swim at the gym in the middle, then another 6km back to where I started. A cicular route; circular torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home