I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Mobileburn is the best

And it always seems to have the most in-depth reviews. I'm going to go buy the Handspring Treo 600 either today or in a couple days, in preparation for this summer's escapades in the states. The phone I have now hardly works in the UK let alone anywhere else!
Can't wait to play with it!

Oh no, but though they've said it's a great phone, they've also said the screen is rubbish and should be a much better quality for the price. I hate being ripped off. I was going to buy a Sony T610 until a read the terrible review of that on Mobileburn. The bad thing is that all the people who now have that phone (millions it seems) concur with the comments on the site, meaning that the Treo review is probably pretty accurate. I might buy it anyway, I just want a new phone!
link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home