I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Blogger's all new

So blogger has changed. I know, you know, we all know. I've taken advantage of their little upgrade to avail myself of a new template. I liked my old template because it had all the right stuff in it; metadata, customisations and so forth, but it just wasn't graphical enough. It didn't make me gasp with enthusiasm. This new one is ok, of course there are the little images which look like something you find on supposedly 'cool' jeans at the moment; meaningless text and graphics that show themselves in your prepheral vision but do little to really change the style of what you're looking at. I'll get rid of them.
However, what's a real pain is the code. I'm useless at coding HTML or CSS so it's a struggle. Basically, the page is too narrow. And supposedly there's a new thing in CSS called Sliding Doors that allows pages to expand for increasing the size of text. That's fine with me, but I want a wider page, as it stands my writing looks like a newspaper column, a bad tabloid one.

link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home