I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Leaving them...

I can't decided whether it was a hard thing to do
Or simply another step on the road to greater things.

I didn't even mention that I'd left my job. I handed in my resignation weeks ago, and Friday was my last day. I don't know why I didn't. Perhaps because it felt like nothing, almost as though I was just taking days off sick, or perhaps because I don't want to talk about it because I don't really know what I think about it yet. Anyway, I'm gone, no longer of the working classes, now of the even-lower class: Students.
Scary
I'll post on this when I know what to think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home