I need some inconsistency

An amalgamation of content: the aim not to politicise, but exercise. I'll think aloud about politics, technology, current news, as well as being a gay boy and what that really entails.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I had a dream.

dreamingThe kind of thing you want to announce in Martin Luther King style but think it'll sound silly. I had a dream and that's momentous because I actually remembered it. I don't normally remember dreams - I'm too tired, or I wake up too quickly or I'm just too dumb or something. I always want to remember my dreams but never really can, which is a shame because I'm sure they'd be great. I think mostly it's because I wake up so damn quickly and therefore everything just drops out of my head like a stone. And I'm ready for the day.
Anyway, there wasn't a lot to the dream, but because it was there at all, it was an event. Basically I open the door to our house and some insurance guy comes up to me, covered in black smoke and grit, saying that our neighbour's house has burned down. I look across the street and yes, it is burning down jus tthen. And there's smoke in the air and I don't know why we hadn't noticed it before because there's laundry in the back garden that needs to be protected from the smoke. I don't know why we didn't notice it, but our neighbour's house is burning down.
And that's it. I think I came up with that little story because I'd been reading out Household Insurance policy (fun eh!) to find out what's covered, and so the idea of insurance and damage and stuff was still in my head. I think that's why the house was burning down. Either that or I hate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home